MILAN, July 31 (Reuters) - Italian scooter maker Piaggio turned in net profit of 47.3 million euros ($73.88 million) in the first half of 2008, down from 51.5 million a year ago, it said in a statement on Thursday. Turnover fell 7 percent to 900.3 million euros from 968.6 million a year ago, partly hit by unfavourable exchange rates. Piaggio said it had focused on improving efficiency, given "particularly difficult international markets". (Reporting by Jo Winterbottom; editing by Sue ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Piaggio H1 falls 8.2 pct to 47.3 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.