BELLAGIO, Italy, March 26 (Reuters) - Italian scooter-maker Piaggio aims to expand in Vietnam and enter Brazil as part of a new three-year plan it will present to its board next month, Chairman and CEO Roberto Colaninno said on Monday. "I can confirm that the markets that we plan to develop according to our business plan are Vietnam and Brazil," Colaninno told reporters at the sidelines of a news conference to present the new Moto Guzzi Bellagio 940cc motorcycle. Piaggio is looking to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Piaggio seeks to grow in Vietnam, enter Brazil-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.