MILAN, July 29 (Reuters) - Italian scooter maker Piaggio has signed a memorandum of understanding with China's Zongshen Industrial Group to look at the possibility of a joint venture for small commercial vehicles, it said on Tuesday. The venture would be owned equally between the two companies and would develop three- and four-wheel Ape line vehicles in Chongqing in China, Piaggio said. Piaggio already has a joint venture with Zongshen based in Foshan, in Guangdong province, which was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Piaggio studying JV in China for small vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642