MILAN, May 30 (Reuters) - Italian scooter maker Piaggio & C SpA said on Friday it was aiming for revenues of about 1.95 billion euros by 2010. In an update of its 2008-2010 business plan, Piaggio also forecast a 13.5 margin for EBITDA, or earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Piaggio targets 2010 revs of about 1.95 bln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642