PONTEDERA, Italy, June 24 (Reuters) - Italy's Piaggio & C had a "good" book of orders for its scooters in June as higher oil prices push consumers towards lighter consumption vehicles, Chief Executive Roberto Colaninno said on Tuesday. "Paradoxically the oil crisis is helping Piaggio," Colaninno said on the sidelines of a shareholders' meeting. "In June we are seeing a good order book." Piaggio cut forecasts in its business plan in May blaming the slower economy for a weaker sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Piaggio's CEO sees "good" order book in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.