* Eyes prices between $4 and $6 for the next 2-3 years * Says oversupply will keep natural gas cheap BEVERLY HILLS, Calif, April 26 (Reuters) - Texas oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens said on Monday natural gas is likely to remain "cheap" for the next two to three years because of oversupply. "You're so oversupplied that you're going to have cheap natural gas here for several years," he told Reuters at the Milken Institute Global Conference in Beverly Hills. "You're in the ... range of $4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pickens sees cheap natural gas for next 2-3 years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642