PARIS, Feb 24 (Reuters) - French billionaire retail magnate Francois Pinault, founder of Pinault Printemps Redoute , and outgoing chairman of HSBC-owned CCF, Charles de Croisset, are joining the board of Renault , the French carmaker said on Tuesday. Renault said Pinault had been named as an independent director on Tuesday while Croisset would join the board after a vote at Renault's annual shareholder meeting in April on whether to create an additional seat on the board. Both ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pinault, de Croisset to join Renault board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.