MILAN, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Italian car designer Pininfarina said on Tuesday it was still in talks with creditor banks about debt rescheduling and a company recapitalisation and hoped to have a deal by Dec. 31. Pininfarina, which designs models for Ferrari, said earlier this month it had reached a draft agreement on debt rescheduling with creditors under which its majority shareholder will dilute its 50.6 percent stake. Pininfarina did not give any details in the statement on Tuesday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pininfarina says aims for debt deal by year end" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642