MILAN, April 24 (Reuters) - Pininfarina said on Thursday it had received an expression of interest from India's Tata to take part in its capital increase. The Italian car designer and contract manufacturer made the announcement in a statement as it presented its industrial plan to analysts in Milan. (Reporting by Gilles Castonguay)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pininfarina says Tata interested in capital increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.