MILAN, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Italian car designer Pininfarina and Swedish automaker Volvo said on Monday they had signed an agreement to form a joint venture to develop and produce a new Volvo convertible car. Pininfarina will own 60 percent of the Sweden-based venture, with Volvo, controlled by Ford Motor Co. , holding the other 40 percent, the companies said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pininfarina, Volvo sign jt venture convertible deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.