NEW YORK, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Japanese electronics maker Pioneer Corp. is expected to beat its operating profit estimate for the current business year to March 2003 thanks to growing sales in plasma display panel television sets and car navigation systems, a Japanese newspaper reported. Pioneer, the world's largest maker of car audio equipment, will likely record around 26 billion yen ($214 million) in group operating profit for the year, up 1 billion yen from its earlier forecast, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pioneer seen beating current year profit-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642