TOKYO, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Japanese electronics maker Pioneer Corp said it would raise up to 32.35 billion yen ($355 million) in a new share issue, securing funds to strengthen its auto electronics operations and improve profitability. Japan's Pioneer set the price of its new shares at 332 yen per share, a 4.05 percent discount to Tuesday's closing price. It plans to issue up to 92 million new shares overseas, 7.53 million shares to Mitsubishi Electric Corp and 1.8 million shares to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pioneer share issue priced to raise up to $355 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.