NEW YORK, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Pirate Capital LLC, an activist hedge fund that holds a 9.8 percent stake in Pep Boys- Manny, Moe & Jack Inc. , on Thursday said it plans to nominate the founder of the fund to the board of the auto parts retailer, according to a regulatory filing. Pirate said it plans to nominate Thomas Hudson Jr., founder of Pirate Capital, to the Pep Boys board at its annual meeting on Oct. 19, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pirate hedge fund seeks board seat at Pep Boys" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642