MILAN, Nov 20 (Reuters) - Pirelli chairman Marco Tronchetti Provera has called off a shareholder pact in GPI, one of the holding companies through which he controls the Italian tyremaker. In a statement on Tuesday, Tronchetti Provera's MTP Sapa holding said it had revoked a pact in GPI with former ally Malacalza Investimenti. The termination of the pact by Tronchetti Provera comes as the businessman is in talks to get two Italian private equity funds to invest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pirelli chairman calls off GPI shareholder pact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.