MILAN, June 26 (Reuters) - Reorganisation of the chain of control at Italian tyre group Pirelli & C is complete after a deal with Genoa's Malacalza family to increase its holdings, Pirelli Chairman Marco Tronchetti Provera said in an interview published on Saturday. Pirelli said on Friday the Malacalza family will increase its stake in Pirelli's main shareholder Camfin to 12.1 percent, and will also take a 30.9 percent stake in GPI, which controls Camfin, to become its second-biggest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pirelli chairman: ownership reorganisation complete-press" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.