* Tronchetti sat on Libyan Investment Authority committee * Fund owns about 2.6 pct of UniCredit MILAN, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Pirelli & C SpA Chairman Marco Tronchetti Provera has resigned from the advisory board of UniCredit shareholder Libyan Investment Authority because of Libyan turmoil, a Pirelli spokeswoman said on Wednesday. "The decision has been taken in the face of the tragic events that are hitting the Libyan people," the spokeswoman at the Italian tyre company said. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pirelli chairman quits Libyan investment fund" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642