FRANKFURT, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Tyremakers Pirelli of Italy and Continental AG of Germany are in talks to set up a joint venture in Romania to make steel cord for tyres, a Continental spokesman said on Monday. "There are discussions and negotiations going on, but nothing has been decided yet," the spokesman said, confirming a report on the venture by Romania's Mediafax agency. Mediafax said Pirelli would hold 80 percent of the venture and Continental 20 percent. The plant would employ 350 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pirelli, Continental in talks on Romanian venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.