MILAN, June 29 (Reuters) - Italy's Pirelli said on Thursday it would decide on the size and price of the listing of its tyre business, Pirelli Tyre, according to the terms of the prospectus. Pirelli issued the brief statement after an Italian newspaper reported that it could reduce by 10 percent the bottom end of the listing's indicative price range.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pirelli to decide on IPO terms based on prospectus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.