MILAN, Nov 12 (Reuters) - The chairman of Pirelli, Marco Tronchetti Provera, will go to trial over a long-running probe into alleged use of Telecom Italia data to snoop on Italy's elite, a judicial source said on Monday. Milan prosecutors have probed Tronchetti Provera, one of Italy's leading businessmen, for allegedly receiving stolen phone data, the source said. Tronchetti Provera, who headed Telecom Italia from 2001 to 2006, was not immediately available for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pirelli head sent to trial over spying probe-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.