MILAN, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Italian tyre maker Pirelli & C is to invest another 250 million euros ($358.7 million) in Romania to expand in eastern European markets, the company said on Monday. Pirelli has already invested 250 million euros there over the last five years to create an automotive centre with plants for car tyres, steelcord and particulate filters. (Editing by David Holmes)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pirelli to invest 250 mln euros more in Romania" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.