MILAN, May 31 (Reuters) - Italian tyre maker Pirelli , the world's fifth-largest, said on Thursday it opened its first factory in Mexico, and that it will invest $300 million there up to 2015. The new factory is the group's 22nd plant. It has an annual output of 400,000 units, and will produce mainly premium and high performance tyres. The company said it could invest an additional $100 million in Mexico by 2017. The investment is part of Pirelli's larger goal of achieving world leadership ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pirelli to invest 300 mln dollars in Mexico to 2015" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642