By Elisabetta Andreis MILAN, June 30 (Reuters) - The owner of Pirelli Tyre and its bankers are reviewing their options after the order book for the planned listing of the tyre maker has yet to be filled on the last day of the offer period, sources close to the listing said on Friday. The options being mulled by Pirelli include reducing the size of the offering, lowering the offer price or cancelling the operation altogether, the sources told Reuters on condition of anonymity. "The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pirelli mulls options amid weak IPO orders-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642