By Gilles Castonguay MILAN, June 23 (Reuters) - Italy's Pirelli and Piaggio are driving forward with their respective plans for stock market listings despite a global downturn in equity markets, but they are not likely to fetch top price. Scooter-maker Piaggio, and Pirelli, which is listing its tyre division, rank among Italy's most famous manufacturers, but face investors who have become more demanding since a recent sharp fall in stock market prices. "There is a flight to quality," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pirelli, Piaggio listings face jaded investors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.