MILAN, May 27 (Reuters) - The board at Pirelli & C Real Estate approved on Tuesday the creation of the first of a series of funds to invest in the property market. The fund is to focus on the retail and office sectors in European countries where the Italian real estate group already has a presence, Pirelli RE said in a statement. Italian bank Intesa Sanpaolo is also looking to invest in the market. Its real estate unit, IMMIT, which will list on the Milan exchange in June, is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pirelli RE board approves creation of fund" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.