MILAN, July 30 (Reuters) - Italian diversified group Pirelli said it sold a 38.9 percent stake in its tyre unit to a group of banks for 740 million euros ($943.2 million). The banks will form a new company that will hold the stake in Pirelli Tyres, Pirelli said in a statement late on Saturday. Mediobanca , Banca Intesa , Capitalia , Lehman Brothers , and JP Morgan will each own 19 percent of the new holding company, while Gruppo Banca Leonardo will own a 4 percent stake. Within four ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pirelli sells tyre stake to banks, eyes IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.