MILAN, April 29 (Reuters) - Italian tyre maker Pirelli & C said on Tuesday it was sticking to its 2008 forecasts despite larger French peer Michelin's reduction in guidance due to higher raw materials costs. Pirelli, a holding company that makes the bulk of its sales from its tyre business, forecast in March that its results would remain flat this year. "I confirm the results are expected in line with 2007, which, given the price trend of raw materials and what is happening to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pirelli sticks to guidance after Michelin cut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642