MADRID, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Italy's Pirelli will stop manufacturing tyres at its plant in Manresa in the Spanish region of Catalonia from Dec. 31, a union official said on Wednesday. The company told union officials it hoped to branch into other activities in Catalonia, but would not have more details until April, when it should have a better idea of how many of the 550 workers at Manresa might lose their jobs, Emilio Urena of the UGT union told Reuters. The company has spoken to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pirelli to stop making tyres at Spain plant -union" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642