BREUBERG, Germany, May 26 (Reuters) - Italy's Pirelli Tyre expects it will have to raise prices further in its replacement business to compensate for rising raw material costs, Chief Executive Francesco Gori said on Monday. "We cannot exclude further price increases in the third or fourth quarter, especially in the dollar region," he told reporters at a press conference held at its main tyre plant in Germany. Pirelli Tyre Germany aims to boost revenue to 1 billion euros ($1.58 billion) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pirelli Tyre CEO sees more price hikes in Q3 and Q4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.