MILAN, June 30 (Reuters) - Italy's Pirelli & C confirmed on Monday its targets for its tyre business despite a decline in car sales in western Europe. "We are working on growing where there is a sustained demand, to improve the profit mix and to reduce costs," Chairman Marco Tronchetti Provera told reporters on the sidelines of an event. "Therefore we believe we can meet our targets." Pirelli Tyre has forecast slightly higher results for the year. Tronchetti said Pirelli wanted to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pirelli Tyre confirms targets despite weak market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.