MILAN, June 24 (Reuters) - Pirelli Tyre's chief executive said he had the impression that people attending the roadshow for the company's stock market listing were more concerned about the future of the business than the latest market downturn. "I'm not a man of finance but the feeling towards the business is positive," Francesco Gori said in an interview published by the Italian daily Finanza & Mercati on Saturday. "The attention of the participants (of the roadshow) is focused on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pirelli Tyre sees investor focus on its business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.