MILAN, May 25 (Reuters) - Pirelli is expected to list its tyre unit on the Milan stock exchange on June 29, a financial source told Reuters on Thursday. The share placement will run from June 12 to June 23, the source added. Pirelli, the world's number five tyre maker, is expected to place about 35-40 percent of its unit on the market. Pirelli Tyres is valued about 3 billion euros ($3.83 billion).
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pirelli Tyres market debut seen on June 29-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.