Largus first Lada from Renault’s B0 platform.
VIENNA – Output of the first Lada model based on a Renault platform officially is under way at the AvtoVAZ plant in Togliatti, Russia. Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin joined AvtoVAZ, Renault and Nissan executives for the Lada Largus Job One celebration and inauguration of the new 2.7 million-sq.-ft. (250,000-sq.-m) operation dedicated to production of Renault B0-platform-based vehicles. The three auto makers invested a combined €400 million ($525 million) to adapt an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ, Renault, Nissan Launch Joint Production in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.