Geely SC7 now assembled in Belarus.
VIENNA – Volume assembly of the Geely SC7 sedan is under way at the BELGEE joint venture plant in Borisov near the Belarus capital of Minsk. BELGEE is owned 50% by dump-truck manufacturer BelAZ, 32.5% by China’s Geely Automobile and 17.5% by Soyuzavtotekhnologii, a 50:50 JV between Belarussian supplier BATE and Chinese company Shentou. Both BelAZ and BATE are state-owned companies. Initially the cars are being assembled from semi-knocked-down kits sourced from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Belarus JV Launches Geely Assembly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.