Captur improving outlook for Valladolid workers.
MADRID – Next June, the Renault plant in Valladolid, one of four manufacturing sites the French automaker has in Spain, will run at its maximum 2-shift capacity, assembling 900 vehicles daily. The production boost – the plant currently builds 680 vehicles a day – comes as a result of the success of the new Captur model added to the mix in 2013 Jose V. de los Mozos, Renault vice president-manufacturing and supply chain, made the planned production increase official at an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Captur Success to Push Renault Spanish Plant to Capacity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.