China vehicle production totaled 1,437,168units for July 2012, up 10.1% vs. July 2011. July 2012 vehicle production decreased 6.3% compared with June 2012 production. 2012 production through July totaled 10,968,706, up 4.8% over the same period in 2011.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Vehicle Production Up 10.1% in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.