China vehicle production totaled 1,608,651 units for February 2012, down 5.2% vs. February 2011. February 2012 vehicle production increased 24.2% compared with January 2012 production. 2012 production through February totaled 2,903,495, down 5.1% over the same period in 2011.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Vehicle Production Down 5.2% in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.