Auto maker expanding output at Romanian transmission plant.
VIENNA – Daimler expands its Mercedes-Benz Cars powertrain manufacturing network. The auto maker will invest more than €280 million ($364.4 million) for the production of a new generation of automatic transmissions in Romania. Overall, Daimler plans investments of more than €300 million ($390.5 million). “The expansion of our production network to include an additional location for transmission assembly is designed to perfectly complement our existing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler to Produce Automatic Transmissions in Romania" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.