Serbia plant adding production of 500L 7-seater in early ’13.
VIENNA – Fiat is ramping up production of the new Fiat 500L at its joint-venture plant in Kragujevac, Serbia. The Fiat Automobili Srbija facility opened in April, and production of cars destined for market started July 4. The joint venture, owned 67% by Fiat and 33% by the Serbian state, is based on the former Zastava Automobili car plant. The JV employs about 1,700 workers, with 800 new jobs to be added by the end of this year. “Currently we are producing 50 cars a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Launches Assembly of New 500L at Serbian JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.