Fiat 500 accounts for more than half of plant’s output.
VIENNA – Fiat Poland expects production to decline less than originally expected at its plant in Tychy, Poland, this year. Plans call for output of about 290,000 units in 2013, plant director Antoni Gren tells local media during a family day event for employees. That would be 17% below the 2012 total of 348,503. But earlier forecasts called for about 255,000 assemblies this year. The facility’s production record is 605,797 units, set in 2009. Plant officials are hoping ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Poland Plant Ahead of 2013 Production Forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.