Kuga output to top 100,000 units at plant for first time in 2013.
MADRID – The next-generation Mondeo, S-Max, and Galaxy will be assembled in Ford’s Almussafes plant near Valencia, the auto maker reveals. Output of the Mondeo sedan will begin at the end of 2014, but it is unclear when the other two models will join the mix. Since October, the Almussafes plant has been assembling the C-Max and Kuga for local sale and export to 70 markets. In September, a third shift will be added and the Transit Connect and Tourneo Connect will join the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Build Next-Gen Mondeo, S-Max, Galaxy in Spain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.