B-Max production to top out at about half of capacity.
VIENNA – The new Ford B-Max multipurpose vehicle manufactured since June at the Ford Romania plant in Craiova, Romania, will remain the factory’s only model, at least for a while. “We will stay with one vehicle model in the 100,000- to 150,000-volume range for the foreseeable future,” Wolfgang G. Schneider, Ford of Europe vice president-governmental, environmental and legal affairs, tells WardsAuto. “And that will be the B-Max.” The executive says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Delays Decision on Second Car for Romania Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642