’13 Ford Fusion to launch this year.
Ford says it is investing $1.3 billion in its Hermosillo, Mexico, plant to gear up for production of the ’13 Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ midsize sedans. The new Fusion also will be built at Ford’s AutoAlliance plant in Flat Rock, MI. Spokeswoman Jennifer Flake says the investment will be used to upgrade Hermosillo’s stamping and assembly operations. The auto maker says the move will create 1,000 new jobs in the Mexican state of Sonora. Ford’s latest move ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Invests $1.3 Billion in Mexico Facility for Fusion, MKZ Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.