B-Max production slated to begin in Romania in June.
VIENNA – Ford and the Romanian state agency AVAS sign an amendment to the share-purchase agreement reached earlier covering the Ford Romania car plant in Craiova. Ford finalized the takeover of the former Daewoo facility in March 2008. However, the auto maker failed to meet terms of the deal when it postponed launch of car and engine production due to the global economic crisis. As a result, the Romanian government wanted to reduce state support for the plant. The new amendment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, Romania Amend Plant Privatization Pact " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.