Trailblazer to be built from semi-knocked-down kits.
VIENNA – General Motors reportedly plans to launch assembly of the Chevrolet Trailblazer SUV at its factory in St. Petersburg, Russia. Trailblazer assembly from semi-knocked-down kits is expected to start in March, the plant’s managing director, Romuald Rytwinski, tells journalists on the sidelines of an automotive industry conference, Reuters reports. Rytwinski says GM could builds up to 10,000 Trailblazer vehicles a year, but volume for 2013 will be is significantly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Assemble Chevrolet Trailblazer in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.