Chevrolet Cobalt newest product at Central Asian plant.
VIENNA – General Motors Uzbekistan produced 120,218 vehicles this year through June, up 10.7% from like-2012. The auto maker is a joint venture owned 25% by GM and 75% by the Uzbek state automotive company Uzavtosanoat. GM Uzbekistan’s leading model is the Chevrolet/Daewoo Nexia, a modernized version of a previous Daewoo car. However, the Nexia small sedan saw sales decline 28.7% to 30,431 units. It was followed by the Chevrolet Cobalt small sedan, the plant’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Uzbekistan Reports Output Up in First-Half 2013" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.