CR-V segment leader in Indonesia.
PT Honda Prospect Motor opens its second vehicle factory in Indonesia with a production capacity of 120,000 units annually, raising Honda’s potential output in the Southeast Asian country to 200,000 units a year. The plant, in Karawang, West Java, 47 miles (75 km) east of Jakarta, is producing the Mobilio multi-purpose vehicle with 86% local content as Honda raises the number of local suppliers from 100 to 145. The 3.1 trillion rupiah ($266.6 million) factory, located alongside the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Opens Second Vehicle Plant in Indonesia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.