New plant ships gearboxes to Kia’s Slovakian, Hyundai’s Russian operations.
VIENNA – Hyundai Motor Mfg. Czech starts volume production at its second transmission plant in Nosovice, Czech Republic. The auto maker invested about €70 million ($87.5 million) in the new shop, which created 97 new jobs. The facility increases the Hyundai subsidiary’s annual transmission-production capacity in the Czech Republic from 300,000 units to 530,000. Production at Nosovice started 13 months after construction began and two months earlier than first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Launches Second Czech Transmission Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.