Solaris accounts for nearly two-thirds of auto maker’s Russia sales.
VIENNA – Hyundai Motor Mfg. Rus, the auto plant based in St. Petersburg, Russia, and owned 70% by Hyundai and 30% by Kia, marks production of its 500,000th car. The milestone car is a red Hyundai Solaris sedan with an automatic transmission and 1.6L gasoline engine. HMMR, which launched volume output in January 2011, manufactures Hyundai Solaris and Kia Rio subcompact sedans and hatchbacks. The plant produced 224,418 units in 2012 and 113,620 this year through June. Hyundai ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Russian Plant Builds Half-Millionth Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642