Global D-Max demand driving plant expansion proposal.
Isuzu Thailand opens a new, 200,000-unit truck assembly plant and says it will have to start expanding the facility immediately to meet growing worldwide demand. The TB6.5 billion ($211.8 million) plant at the Gateway City Industrial Estate in Chachoengsao, 100 miles (161 km) east of Bangkok, is building D-Max pickup and medium/heavy-duty trucks. “We decided to increase (our) investment because we can see much more demand for the D-Max coming in,” Tri Petch Isuzu Sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Isuzu Thailand Truck Plant Off to Robust Start" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.