Valladolid factory to keep building modified versions of current-generation CVs.
MADRID – Iveco increases production of its Daily range of 3.5- to 7-ton commercial vehicles at its plant in Valladolid, Spain. The investment will increase yearly output at the facility 125 miles (200 km) northwest of Madrid from 30,710 units to a minimum of 38,500 on two shifts. Production could rise to 45,000 with the addition of a third shift. The Fiat-owned CV maker is spending €36.5 million ($48 million) to upgrade the facility 125 miles (200 km) northwest of Madrid, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Iveco Consolidates Daily CV Output at Spanish Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.